Onion can fill your kitchen with a thick spicy aroma. It is a common base vegetable in most Indian dishes, thanks to the wonderful flavor that it adds to any dish.
Product image shown is for representation purpose only, the actually product may vary based on season, produce & availability.
- Onions are very good at hair follicle nourishment and help restore lost nutrients to your scalp.
- Onions are rich in Sulphur, which is known to minimize breakage and thinning.
- Onions have potent anti-bacterial properties and help fight infections of the scalp. This in turn helps reduce hair fall as scalp infections can cause massive loss of hair.
- Onions are naturally potent antioxidants, which is why they help reverse the effects of premature greying.
- This vegetable lends a healthy shine to hair, which can become permanent when used regularly.
- Research has found that they have the ability to prevent neck and head cancer.
- Onions also make your hair uninhabitable for lice.
- Add volume by using onion juice for hair.
- Onions can be used to fight dandruff owing to their rich anti-bacterial properties.
- Onions improve blood circulation which is another way they contribute to hair growth.